Monday, July 13, 2009

I'll treasure you forever.

Hello darlings! It's been a while since I've made a treasury, but I managed to snag one tonight! Check it out here:

The Sweetest Cruelty

To summarize its essence, I offer you this medley of words: Sigmund Freud, broken hearts, folk art, Romeo and Juliet, loneliness, blood, creative textiles, glorious darkness, birds, torn and tattered, tarnished beauty, forgotten. Below are some highlights for those of you who see this post after the treasury has already expired.

3 comments:

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

love your picks!

sleepingpoet said...

Thanks cat, I'm glad you like them :)

Mags said...

Sublime choices... and a delight to make your acquaintance. I really must endeavour to be more present here! Such wonders there are to see... <3dical